Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Ooof

Oh yeah, in my morning purge today, I forgot to mention I started doing Pilates again.

Ow.

Newsflash: Those things around your middle...behind the spare tire....they're called abdominals. They are very much affected by Pilates.

Ow.

They're less than thrilled with me today. It hurts. Tomorrow they get another workout (lets not be panicking here, not every day quite yet)

Funny thing about abs. You don't know they're there until they've been rode hard and put away wet. Well, maybe thats not the right metaphor.
You don't know they're there til THEY FUCKING HURT.

Tune in tomorrow...

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com