Wednesday, December 15, 2004

One of those things I don't get

Help me out here.

I do not get the commercials for the M&M's candy bars. You know, the commercial with the two guys who wedge their butts in either end of a pipe, and hop back and forth. Or the very flexible girl who contorts herself into some creepy pretzel position and crab walks around the living room. In both commericals, the M&M candy bar is on the table, sneaking out of it's wrapper.

I don't get it. If I was a candy bar, I'd be going back INTO the wrapper, not coming out. Those people in the ads scare me. Of course we have to have the usual "Do not try this at home, asshole" disclaimer at the bottom of the ad. What kind of idiot would wedge his ass in a can then hop around in front of a candy bar?

Never mind. Answered my own question there.

It's going to be that kind of day. Stay tuned.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com