Thursday, December 23, 2004

Not in the mood

Call me Scrooge. Call me Grump. Whatever. Bite me.
.

On an up note, Op and the OP-P (Office Partner-Purchasing) and I exchanged our Christmas gifts this am. Good loot! OP got me a bottle of wine AND a bottle of Stoli Gold. (whoo hooo), and OP-P got me a jar candle and some yummy smelly bath stuff. So I can be drunk and good smelling. Love it.
I gave up 3 bottle of wine and a techno corkscrew and a PA vineyard tour passport to OP, and OP-P got really yummy vanilla bath and body stuff. We're all big on drinking and bathing.

Have a nice Christmas Eve Eve, maybe I'll check back later with additional ranting.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com