Sunday, December 05, 2004

MeMe - Another one

Another round of All about me...stolen from numerous blogs, I will give due credit when I figure out how to put nice links in the middle of paragraphs (Yes, DUH)


1) Name the Last Four Things You Have Bought: Gas, cookie baking supplies, groceries and cole slaw.

2) Name Four Drinks You Regularly Drink: Water, coffee, Diet Coke, iced tea

3) Last Time You Cried? Yesterday

4) What's In Your CD Player? Eddie From Ohio - Looking Out the Fishbowl

5) What's Under Your Bed? Bertha the Evil cat, dust and cat related things.

6) What Time Did You Wake Up Today? 5:00 am

7) Current Hair? Brown

8) Current Clothes? Gray yoga pants, blue striped longjohn shirt, polarfleece socks.

9) Current Desktop Picture? A Southwestern scene w/a cool blue window and a ladder with a chili risteria strung on it.

10) Current Worry? Will the fuel oil for the furnace run out before I can call for more?

11) Current Hate? Calling for fuel oil.

12) Favorite Places To Be? On the beach. Somewhere warm. In the mountains being peaceful.

13) Least Favorite Place? At work Monday morning

14) If You Could Play An Instrument? I can play the flute and I'm working on the harmonica

15) Favorite Color(s)? Blues, Purples, Greens, black

16) How Tall Are You? 5'5"

17) Favorite expression? Lately: "Be aware of your surroundings"

18) One Person From Your Past You Wish You Could Talk To: My maternal grandmother

19) Favorite Day(s)? Friday, Saturday, Sunday

20) Where Would You Like To Go? Somewhere warm. With drinks, unlimited $$ and few worries

21) Where do you want to live when you get married? Married? Eek. Log cabin or a farmhouse here.

22) Favorite food? So many favorites, so little time.

23) Color of most clothes you own: Black

24) Number of pillows you sleep w/? 4. Two king size ones, 2 regular. One king size is for cuddling.

25) What do you wear when you go to sleep: Summer: Boxers and a sports bra or nuttin, winter, flannel drawstring pants or yoga pants and a thermal top.

26) What were you doing 12AM last night: Snoring

27) How old will you be in 10 yrs: 50. (Dear Lord that looks awful in print)

28) What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years: Cackling madly at those who doubted me.

29) Do you have braces? Nope. Did that already from 4th grade until 12th grade.

30) Are you paranoid?! Sometimes

31) Do you burn or tan? Tan.

32) What is the brand of you wallet? Huh? I dunno, it's a Guatamalan wallet I got at a hippie store.

33) First piercing/tattoo? Ears pierced the day I turned 16. 2nd holes when I was 19, 3rd holes two years ago. No tattoes. Yet.

34) First enemy? The boy next door. He was also my best friend.

35) Last person you yelled at? Emily for having a smart mouth.

36) Last crush? Never mind

37) Last thing you ate? Egg Nog ice cream and some birthday cake

38) The last time you had sex: May 31. (Would explain my tenseness, no?)

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com