Sunday, December 12, 2004

It's good to be king


Posted by Hello
This is Pete. He's cool. He knows he's cool. And handsome. He's overseeing the blog process this morning. Another foundling, he came to me by way of one of the carpet installers at my previous employ. A tiny yellow thing in a cardboard box. He's shed his tiny little thing image, and now is probably about 13 pounds of attitude. Drunk Brook and I used to take him in the truck with us when we did the hotshot runs a few years ago. He's been to North Carolina, Michigan and all points in between, The only cat I've ever had that likes to ride in the car. Just a quick foray into cat blogging. Return to your normally scheduled programming.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com