Monday, December 13, 2004

boring, boring, boring

Holy crap am I bored!

There was a snow squall at lunch. Just a quickie. Just enough to make all the non-driving drivers have fits. OMG, we'll be stuck at the mall! Oh the horror. I really laugh at those women who drive the big monster 4x4's who don't know the first thing about their vehicles. The ones who barrel along like they're on treads in the ice really make me laugh. Four wheel drive skids just as much as two wheel, honeys. Luckily for me, the white trash volvo has a 40 pound bag of potting soil in the back, as well as a 40 pounder of cat litter. Sometimes, it's okay to be lazy.



  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com