Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Bored Free

My friend the Machinist stopped by last night. Neatly derailing the cookie progress train. Thats okay, I didn't feel like it anyway. He brought some beers, and we sat around and shot the shit til about midnight. Hey, don't laugh, thats late for me on a school night! I sent him away into the cold dark night, and went to bed.

This morning it was hard to get up. I didn't drink that many beers for goodness sakes. I got up at the usual time, did the whole downstairs cat feeding, tea making thing, then came back to bed, where I fell asleep until 6:40. Thats always good for a head rush.

But I'm bored. Theres enough work to do here, but I'm still bored. Guess I'll do some more cookies tonight.

All I want to do now is go home and lay on the couch and flip channels.

Man, I gotta get a life!

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com