Thursday, December 02, 2004

All Apologies

Today I got caught. I had been carrying on a little farce for a couple months, and I got busted. With this farce, I didn't hurt anyone, cause any commotion, or have any kind of evil intent. It was just for fun, to act like someone else for awhile, and just generally see how it went. No big deal.

Or so I thought.

The bustees have made a huge statement regarding my farce, have banned me and my alter ego from their little world, and have made a claim that they are very disappointed in the whole situation.

Okay. I realize what I did wasn't the coolest thing in the world. So I apologized. The email I sent was a very long, very heartfelt TRUE statement of how I felt about the situation. I explained why I did it, and how it wasn't intended on harming anyone or anything.

That was at noon.

It is now four hours later, and there is no response to my letter.

I kind of expected at least some kind of response to the letter. Be it a big fuck you, or an acceptance of my apology.

What I did wasn't that big a deal. Matter of fact, what I did was prompted by a stunt pulled by the bustees this summer, in which they both masqueraded as other people.

But I'm a big asshole, and I suck.

You know whats worse than being a big sucking asshole?

Not having the class to acknowledge someone when they make an apology.




  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com