Monday, November 08, 2004

Whoa...Stop!

Wow, what weirdness is rampaging around today!! Good Lawd, two of the forums I post on have been over run by snotty attitudes and accusations. My Mother has copped a giant attitude with me because I mentioned to her that a conversation she had with my cousin was overheard by some nosy people and brought up to me. Her comment to me was something about me being so perfect that I can be snarky to her whenever I want and she's sick of it....STOP THE PRESSES! Honest to Cod, you all need to chill the fuck out. I don't know whats going on, but stop it. I'm sick of it, and am not playing your silly little games. I have plenty of other things to concern myself with other than all your petty bullchit. Stop it, stop it, stop it.

Thank you and good day.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com