Saturday, November 27, 2004

Weird dream sequence

Last night I dreamed I was on a Greyhound bus, carrying a folio full of paperwork. The bus was going to an undisclosed location in the Washington D.C. area. It was very ominous. There were lots of other people on the bus, including Jodie Foster. We got to the undisclosed location, and were taken into a big black glass building, and split up. It was very much like Men in Black. I woke up after we were being taught how to use large vending machines that dispensed little bitty aliens.

Huh?

Well it's better than the way bizarre lesbian sex dreams I was having last week. Those just unnerved me.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com