Thursday, November 04, 2004

Tired

I'm so tired. And it's not sleepy tired. It's just plain wiped out. I've been sleeping pretty well, considering. Bed by 11, up at 4:30 or 5:00, no help there with the time change. But I'm still just exhausted.

I'll be so glad when tomorrow is over. I believe I might take to my bed for the rest of the day. I won't be staying long at the wake, or the post wake wake at the friends house. I think I'll just go home.

And boy, dosen't THAT freak some people out. Don't get me wrong, I really REALLY appreciate that people care for me and are concerned about my well being, but I DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND ANYONE. I'm sharing my pain out here in cyberspace, and thats enough. I don't want to be surrounded by a bunch of people being sad too.

I'll be so happy when tomorrow is over. I'm dreading it. Really I am.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com