Wednesday, November 17, 2004

This just in...

I don't think I'm going to make the Opera Cake for Thanksgiving this year.

I'm just not motivated enough, with all the other shit thats been going on in the last month. I'll just make pumpkin pie, and maybe a pecan pie. That will have to do.

Actually I need to start the list for dinner. (Me and my lists) It's relatively simple I think. Turkey, cornbread & sausage stuffing, smashed potates, gravy, (yes, gravy) and two veggies. And warm rolls. Frankly that will do just fine, I'm not trying to get on the cover of Bon Appetit or anything.

And besides, if nobody likes it, they can go to the Flying J. They put on a great meal for the truckers.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com