Wednesday, November 17, 2004

NO! Not Sick I Tell Ya!

Okay, I haven't been eating much lately. I was all gung ho to go home last night and make myself a double cheeseburger (no bun) I made it, ate about half, threw the rest out. Made myself queasy the rest of the evening thinking about it. For lunch yesterday, I had about 2 pieces of cheese, and not much more corned beef. Thinking about THAT makes me nauseous too.

I don't like this. I'm never one NOT to eat. The last go round with not eating was the great 2002 Strep Throat Incident, where I spent four blissfully medicated days on my couch sleeping and spitting. Not much else. I lost 8 pounds with that go round.

If I didn't know better, I'd guess pregnant, because I'm blessed with that generally constant queasey feeling. But to the best of my knowledge, the 6 month celebacy program is still intact. (Not by choice either) OP says I'm stressed out. But honestly, I don't get this way via stress. I break things. I kick trashcans, I yell. I don't skip meals. I suppose I shouldn't complain. According to Nancy, she's still suffering nightmares, and has now cranked her therapy up to a weekly occurence. She shoulda been in weekly therapy BEFORE my Dad died. So that means nothing to me. I guess some people are more equipped to deal with things than others are. Or perhaps I'll just implode one day, and my friends will have to mop me up with a shop rag and go on with their lives. Who knows.
I'm just sick of thinking about food and getting nauseous.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com