Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Later that same day

I found out the name of the green stone beads. KAMBABA JASPER.
So there. Take that. Now to create something with the Kambaba Jasper. Something good.

I ate lunch today, and I'm just curious as to whether I'll be keeping it. Eeek..

What else? Nothing really. Just have tons of work here on my desk, and no motivation to do it. It all seems so pointless. And no, thats not the depression talking, it's just the fact that so many people in my office do so little, or at least as little as they can get away with, and I tend to go above and beyond my regularly scheduled tasks for nothing. Oh well. Life goes on.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com