Thursday, November 11, 2004

The early bird pays her bills online

In the past two weeks, my sleeping patterns have become alarming. Alarming, that is, to me. This week I've fallen asleep on the couch at 7, 7:30 and 7:45 pm. Always wake up between 10:30 and 12:30, then I go to bed and sleep til 3:30, 4:00, 4:30. I have no idea what is going on, but here I am, blogging at 5:00 am. This is after I paid some bills online, and cruised the forums. So here we are, a cuppa tea, checkbook, credit card, oh yeah. Equipped properly for the wee hours online..yeah riiight...

The sleeping thing bothers me. I realize it's all related to my father's death. But dang. Sleeping on the couch used to be just a hobby. Now it seems like it's become a full time thing. Honestly, unless I want to clean house or something, there really isn't much else to do in the evenings.

No. Thats a lie. Theres plenty to do. I just can't get motivated. Can't get my ass in gear. I've got lots of beads and jewelry making supplies, but I have no motivation. I could go clean my Dad's house, but I have no motivation. I have plenty of junque to list on eBay, but I have no motivation.

How does one obtain motivation? Can I buy some on eBay? At the Maul? At the Tractor Store (They have everthing you know...) I'd like some motivation please, and perhaps a little joy too. I seem to be lacking a little in that department as well.

I fear my road trip won't be happening anytime soon. I'd hate to think it's going to be shelved til after the first of the year. I can't wait that long. Maybe to get out and about will stimulate what I'm lacking right now. Maybe even drive the sadness away a little. I don't know. I sure would like a change of head right now.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com