Friday, October 29, 2004

Well

I don't have anything else to say than that.

Today around 3:00, my father passed away.

He was an artist, a writer, a lover of life. He was intensly private, and very good to his friends.

He fought and almost died for this country.

He was also my friend.

I will miss him greatly.


Rest in Peace, Doggy Daddy. I figure you can see again, and hear again too. No pain either.

Say Hi to everyone for me. And will you please find out where the other sock goes in the dryer?

I love you.

Amy

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com