Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Stop the madness

By now, some of you might know the latest.

My Dad checked himself into the hospital this afternoon. The reports vary, from this abscessed tooth he has, to an embolism in his leg, to he fell again.

I"m relieved to report that despite the high drama that transpired for 4 hours this afternoon, Mr. Cranky Pants is home, is his throne on meds.

Apparently the docs at the ER told him the weakness in his leg is due to the fact the back and abdominal muscles are still torn, (which I don't quite get, but I have factored in that I've been misled and LIED to several times about certain conditions of fathers who shall remain nameless) The ER doc, also informed him, he is as well as can be expected because 1 broken and 1 cracked rib take time to heal, as well as the aforementioned torn muscles. So he's home. I don't know how he got home, but he's there. I asked if he wanted me to come over, and he replied, "No. I'm just going to sit here in my chair like a little old man." and hung up on me. Be a snot, see if I care. I'm home having a beer.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com