Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Oh my Gawd, I am so lazy. I haven't done a dang thing in this house for what seems like eternity. Wait. Strike that. I put a load of laundry in the wash after work tonight. A WHOLE LOAD OF LAUNDRY, CAN YOU STAND IT? If the spirit moves me, I'll put that load in the dryer, and put another in to wash. Be still my heart. I don't know whats gotten into me. I just don't feel like doing anything. The farking smoke detector upstairs has been chirping since Friday. I always change the battery using the big ladder because the ceiling is too high for the chairs. Alas, the big ladder has been called into duty for the fallen arch of the bird's nest gourds. For the want of a nail the shoe was lost, the horse, the war, etc., etc., etc. I'm waiting for it to quit beeping. If my house goes up in flames tell 'em about the ladder when the story breaks I died in my bed having smoke detectors on both floors. (I'M KIDDING HERE....NO PANICS!!)

I did also cover the pepper plant with black plastic, and surround it with water jugs to insulate it against the frost tonight. And brought in 5 potted begonias and 2 new guinea impatients. They allegedly aren't houseplants, but we'll see. Thats what they told me about the angelwing begonia I got......8 years ago. It's still pretty happy. The blooms are red now, from being outside for 4 months. Every single red bloom will drop off it, and pink ones will replace them eventually. I'd like that to happen with the other ones, but I'm not holding my breath. They were all 50 cents at Lowe's. The impatiens were a buck each, but hey, I've gotten a dollars worth of happy out of them in the month or so I've had them.

See? Told ya. Lazy as hell. I probably should go tend the laundry before I completely space it.

Smell you later.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com