Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Oh Lord, It's only Tuesday..

At least my office partner is back to work today. Thank Goodness. I hated having to check in with people before I went to the bathroom. Kind of a demented 'Mother May I?' Of course, now the powers that be are being real big deeks, and are loading her up with work because I'm incompentent. (I've only worked here four years compared to her 20+)

I'm taking Moms to dinner at Red Lobster tonight. It's her birthday dinner. I'm not telling anyone there it's her birthday 'cause we are NOT having a bunch of people sing and clap and carry on. She'd kill me, and probably do the same for me when she takes me out for my birthday. So we'll celebrate quietly.

Not much new here. It's chilly, and will get downright cold this weekend. I'm not looking forward to turning the heat on, since oil is probably 2 bucks a gallon by now. I guess I'll have to put the gawdawful plastic over the windows too. Nooooo....it's not time yet!! Yoiks, it IS mid-October.

http://www.usoysterfest.com/ This event is this weekend. I sure would like to go, but it's a hell of a long drive by yourself. Especially since you can't eat oysters without drinking beer. I'm still thinking about it though. Mmmmm....oysters....mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Hey Mikey! Hope you're feeling better, pally, it's awful boring here w/o you to talk to!!


  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com