Friday, October 15, 2004

The MeMe List of Threes


Here's another round of me lists. I've seen it on 4 different blogs. Write me and I'll give credit where credit is due.

Name THREE of your........

1. Pet Peeves: Stupid people. People who are mean to animals. Drivers who talk on the phone.

2. Favorite Sounds: The ocean. Crickets on a summer night. The neighborhood owls at night.

3. Favorite Flavors of Candy: Dark chocolate anything. Cherry Jolly Ranchers. York Peppermint
Patties.

4. Biggest Fears: Never finding love. Dying alone. Having to move back in with my mother/father.

5. Biggest Challenges: Daily patience with fools. Remembering I'm a lady. Losing this damn weight!


6. Favorite Department Stores: Target, Bon Ton, Lowe's

7. Most Used Words: Fuck. No. Dammit.

8. Favorite Pizza Toppings: Onions, mushrooms, black olives

9. Favorite Cartoon Characters: Ren & Stimpy, Jonny Quest, Professor Frink

10. Movies Recently Watched: Shawshank Redemption (again), Open Range, Kelly's Heroes

11. Favorite Fruits: Strawberries, peaches, clementines

12. Favorite Vegetables: Onions, mushrooms, garlic (if garlic isn't a veg, then fresh peas)

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com