Friday, October 22, 2004

Lack of Sleep or Too much fun?

I am going to have to go with lack of sleep. I can't imagine the tiny amount of alcohol I consumed would make me feel so tired today. Staying up til Midnight on a school night seems to be the fall guy here.

It sucks getting old. But I'm going out and doing it all over again tonight. Not getting old, but partying a little bit. It's been such a long time since I had a party opportunity that I'm going for it..twice in a row. Whoo. (eyes rolling)

It's going to be a long day, I fear. Maybe more blog worthiness will come later. I'm looking at changing skins, and maybe changing locations. Those of you who know, will know when the change comes.

Ta Ta!

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com