Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I really don't want to be here this morning

But what else would I be doing? Hmm. Where else could I have access to high speed internet, blog all day if I wished, talk on forums all day if I wanted to and shop on eBay? At home, of course, but theres no high speed internet there. So here I am. I churn out enough work that I look busy, but I'm screwing off to the max. So sue me. I can't see how my office partner has done this for 23 years. So here I am. Cup of coffee, all the blogs (and more) and girl would want to read, online newspapers at my disposal. Bored? Eh, maybe with the work, but certainly not just by being here.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com