Friday, October 08, 2004

I listen to a public broadcasting station from the University of Pennsylvania. WXPN. 88.5 here in the greater Harburg area. Great, great music. Really great music, no stupid inane DJs, no absurd lengthy commercials. Just good music.

Anyway. They built a new building, and moved their operation this past week. But in the month or so prior to the move, they wanted their listeners to send in their top 20 songs, so they could compile a list of the top 885 (get it) songs of all time. No, I didn't submit a list. I have problems deciding soup or salad, let alone the meltdown I'd experience making up that list.

This has been going on all week. Some very very good music on here. When the link comes back, I'll link the list.

Digressing again

The top song of all time, allegedly voted by their listeners was Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen.

Here I am. All alone at the ranch, YELLING "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME" at the top of my lungs....

No wonder I can't link to their website. All these non-Jerseyites are bombarding them with mail about what kind bullpukky this is.

Bruce Springsteen? You have got to be shitting me...

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com