Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Grrr...head cold.....

I hate being sick. It annoys me and wastes my time. I've got a touch of something. Sore throat, sneezing, a little cough. It's been coming for a couple days now. I believe it's a direct result of last Thursdays little excursion. Cold, wet, drunk, cold, driving around in the Jeep. I imagine it will be all through my system by the weekend. Lots of Vitamin C, fish oil and garlic. Plus a Tylenol Cold pill (just one) during the day.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com