Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Good News!

The good news is the green sweater is on the right way. I didn't have to reverse my shirt this morning.

The bad news is I didn't know how to turn on the new computer. I hit the reset, I hit the power toggle in the back. I wiggled my mouse (oh BABY!) No dice.

I broke down and asked someone. They strolled up to the computer, and pushed the clear 'on' button. It fired right up.

Duh.

Is brain cell loss retroactive? I'm just wondering. I used to smoke an awful lot of pot. I haven't in a long time.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com