Monday, October 25, 2004

D'OH!

I'm driving to work this morning, thinking morning thoughts. "What do I have to do today, um, grocery store, yeah, I need cough drops, and baby wrapping paper. Okay, I'll stop there now."
As I'm ready to make the turn into the grocery store, I noticed a seam on my shoulder. "Wait, thers no seam outside there..." so I felt behind my neck and lo and behold..the tag of my shirt.

Dumbass put her shirt on inside out.

I looked all around for a cool place to flip the shirt, but I was afraid of being half nekkid in daylight outside my grocery store. I went into the store, but was so unnerved by the inside out shirt, that I left without getting anything.

I flipped the shirt once I got to work.

D'oh.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com