Friday, March 06, 2009

Here's a couple things I've been fiddling with.

This started last fall. I made the rings from 14 gauge copper, hammered them, then added all the doo-dads. There's some nifty glass beads from a very cool lady in the Midwest, some copper spirals, some crystals, and just bits and pieces that made me say Oh. Too bad the picture is out of focus. I'll fix that and put a better one up someday.



This pendant is just hours old. For some odd reason, I was up at 3:30 this morning, so I made this. It's an old stamp I found at a junk store (I have lots...ten for a quarter) Since it's about steel, I cut Pittsburgh out of an old atlas I have here, and used it as the back. I used silver black on the solder to give it a tougher appearance. And look! The hanging ring is on! Yay me. (Yay clamps and solder)
I cut the glass too, without hassle. Maybe I should get up at 3:30 more often.....or not.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com