Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stolen from Kid:

Four places that I go to over and over:

Work
Giant
AC Moore
Michaels

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):

Mom
Obbie
Stevil
Potter

Four of my favorite places to eat:

N Hanover Grill
Amy's Thai
Red Hot and Blue
The Diner

Four places I would rather be right now:
The Beach (any beach)
A pub
the mountains
on the couch (Obbie's there)

Four TV shows I watch over and over:
CSI
Antiques Roadshow (Hope springs eternal)
iCarly (ssh!!)
MASH

Four unusual things in the room I’m in:
all the cats
a box of solder & stained glass supplies
me
three different bottles of water (why I say?)


Four concerts I’ve been to:
Grateful Dead
Bonnie Raitt
Bob Dylan
Dave Matthews

Four things on my calendar:
Craft shows

Four fears:
Mom becoming senile but healthy
me becoming senile but healthy
spiders
getting fired

Four unusual things in my purse or wallet:
winchester buck knife
small flashlight
handful of rocks
foil from some candies


Four chores I hate doing:
I hate doing all of them, come see my house

Four favorite animals:
cats
horses
goats
chickens

Four speed dials on my cell phone:
obbie
stevil
mom
glitter wench

Four places I have called home:
mercersburg
harrisburg
mechanicsburg
carlisle


Four websites (not blogs) I visit:
etsy
artfire
deviantart
cnn.com

Four people who have been in my car:
obbie
stevil
jerry
Mom

Four things I am wearing:
jeans
socks
sparkly gray thermal shirt
slippers

Four things I am looking forward to:
Friday
Payday
The first craft show of the year
lunch tomorrow

Four favorite types of candy:
dark chocolate kisses
Zero bar
skittles
gummy bears

Four sports teams you like:
Steelers
Phillies
Stewart/Haas Racing (Tony's new team)

Four things found in your fridge:
bleu cheese
salad in a sack
leftover meatloaf
feta cheese

Four rituals (not just a task) you do every day:
check email
check facebook
read newspaper
check etsy

Four things currently within reach:
water bottle
John Doe (sitting on my lap)
beads
coffee cup

Four things you know how to cook (not bake or grill):
soup (from scratch)
lasagne
real mac and cheese
killer omelets

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com