Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pete the Cat was put to sleep tonight.

He suffered another seizure this morning, and we went to the vet. Who told me that Pete's heart murmur is probably the cause of the strokes, and there wasn't much to do. We left and came home.

When I got home tonight, Pete fell over and dragged himself across the floor, totally paralyzed on one side. We rushed him to the vet, who said that the best thing to do was to put him to sleep.

And now he sleeps.

I miss my big chill orange buddy already.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com