Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Missing: Mojo

Oh Lord. I'm just a mess right now.

Everything I touch is going to crap. I ruined the aforementioned Secret Santa thing, and haven't had the gut to start it again.

The Christmas cookies haven't even been started.

The day job is just draining me. I'm so grateful for having a job in the first place, and I'm trying so hard there but it feels like I'm up against the gossips and snitches all day long. I shouldn't be letting them bother me, but it's a distraction I do not need. It's hard.

And I feel like hell. Yesterday I felt like I was going to pass out all day, now today's ailment is a sinus headache from hell. I just want to go to bed and sleep for days. But alas, that isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Ho. Ho. Ho. I don't even have a tree!!

I made a casserole for dinner last night, and the GLASS LID exploded into three big pieces and some shards. Bye bye casserole.

I'm just so tired.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com