Saturday, September 13, 2008

Back

So I'm back. The vacation was just fine. If Mom hadn't picked open a old wound just for her own sport on Thursday night, it would have been perfect. But no, she can't let the fucking thing ALONE. As if the subject doesn't cause me pain too. Which is why it should be left alone. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Second verse same as the first.

The house is filthy, and the air is humid, so it's pointless to mop or wash any floors or woodwork, for it'll take an eternity to dry.

The car is fixed and will cost $760. Nice, huh? Yeah, I thought so too.

Hey but other than that, I always have Monday to look forward to! Yippee, fresh hell!

I wish I was back at the beach. ALONE. (or at least with Obbie)

Labels:

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com