Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sshh...

I'm supposed to be krafting.

Yes, krafting with a k.

I'm gluing stones on picture frames. Actually, I'm SUPPOSED to be gluing stones onto picture frames. See how I'm putting it off? It's not a bad chore, really, but I just haven't psyched myself up to it yet.

But I'm getting there.

You should see the new copper things I've made! Whee! Almost professional looking.

But more on them later, after I make a couple more and take some pictures.

NOW. TO GLUE. CARRY ON.

Labels:

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com