Thursday, June 19, 2008

WHY

So now Cool-Whip comes in a can.

This is earth shaking why? And why would they put it in a can? Part of the coolness of Cool Whip is that it DOESN'T come in a can.

Some things just make me shake my head.

Speaking of, blogger thinks my blog has irrelevant, repetitive or nonsensical wording like a spamblog. So I have to enter those farking word verifications every blasted post.

I think I should be offended. Irrelevant? Repetitive? Nonsensical? I guess they don't really read many of their blogs, do they?

Nonsensical. Blah.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com