Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ghost in the Machine

The black volvo has really cool electric seats. They can be adjusted about 100 ways. There's also a memory thing where you can save your favorite seat setting (sitting?) to go back to after someone else drives your car.

Twice this week, I've gotten in the car and the seat is jacked up as high as it'll go, and pushed up to the steering wheel as far as it can get. AND WON'T GO BACK. Eventually, it does go back, but there's a lot of cussing and button pushing to make it work.

I cannot WAIT to see how much this costs.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com