Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sloth-Nothing to Report

I'm just laying around reading and waiting for it to quit drizzling. The Food Police and I are having a fine time wandering around shopping. There are tons of new jewlery stores, but 98% of it is crap, and the non crap stuff is very expensive. ART jewelry. I have to use that term for mine I guess, so I can make it expensive to sell.

Aside from that everything else is good. Fall arrived today, the humidity disappeared and it's nice and crisp. Too bad fall means winter is coming, I'd like it much better if it didn't.

And thats the shore dispatch. Nothing exciting.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com