Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sigh. And Thats the End

The summer is officially over. When I came back from the beach, I brought along some chilly temps with me, and it feels very 'fallish'. The farmer's markets are full of apples and pumpkins, and the sweet corn is getting more and more scarce.

I did a lot of things this summer, I think, but yet, I'm unhappy. Not only that summer has come and gone, and winter is approaching, but that so many things were left undone.

I've got shows every weekend from next Saturday until the middle of November. I don't feel that I've grown creatively, so I imagine that the booth will be full of the 'same old, same old.' Where is the creative spark? What has happened to my ambitions of learning new techniques, and making new and beautiful objects? I had such ambitions when the summer started! I've bought several new books showing new techniques, and I've been practicing them, but I don't feel I've done anything with that knowledge.

What the hell, man? This sucks.

And then there's the whole 'Back to Work' thing that starts tomorrow. I'm not even going to talk about that.

Labels:

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com