Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Whats Up!

So whats going on with you? Not much here. I'm counting down until Spring. Got a couple craft show apps out there in the world, you know, the usual. Yadda, yadda. I did manage to update the beady blog. Only with whats in my photobucket account, though. Theres chain maille pictures to be taken, and then uploaded. I really have been working on stuff, not just buying things.

There are a couple interesting auctions this weekend, too. I don't know if we'll actually go, but I'd like to. At least do a stop in and check out what they've got. But I need no more junk. My mantra.

Since my world is so boring, leave a comment and tell me what you're up to! I'm nosy. Humor me.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com