Saturday, September 16, 2006

Bad, Bad Blogger!!

But there really hasn't been a whole lot to blog about lately.

We're getting ready for a neat little country fair tomorrow (Amos Herr Park, Landisville, PA) and generally running around for that.

Politics as usual in the state of Pennsylvania. I'll blog more about that horseshit next week. It'll really piss you off. (Either what I'm going to blog about, or the position I'm taking on it, it's a win-win thing!)

Last night Obbie and I went out. Two beers each with dinner, and two beers each at a bar after dinner. At 9:20 we were home. Life in the fast lane, let me tell you! We have to start calming our lifestyle down. Whoo.


At 2:15 this morning, three police cars, an ambulance and a fire truck went howling down my road. This is NOT cool under any circumstances, because that means the main road has been really fucked up. Sure nuff, this morning when we left to go do our Saturday running around, the Met-Ed trucks were down on the main road, and had traffic totally blocked while they replaced poles. When we came back this afternoon, we noticed that not only did the telephone/electric pole get replaced, but a speed limit sign was totally mangled as well as the Rubbermaid mailbox of the folks who live there. This can't be a good thing.

At around 2 am, Obbie asked me what I was laughing at. I dreamed I had a goat and it was wearing a purple shirt and head butted someone into a mud puddle. I laughed some more, then went back to sleep until the cops/ambulance/fire trucks went thru.

And that, my friends, about sums it up. Stay tuned and think good thoughts for me tomorrow.


(Oh, I bought Obbie a banjo today. It needs restrung, but other than that it's in good shape. He's always wanted to learn to play one, and this was CHEAP in the world of banjos. Stay tuned. Hahaha)

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com