Tuesday, September 12, 2006

And thats when I saw the bear...

No, not Da Bear. Just the bear. I think it was an old Jimmy Buffet (Boo-fay) song, maybe Grapefruit, Juicy Fruit. I dunno. I listened constantly to JB one summer, as I embraced my flaming youth, and all the booze that went with it. (Grain alcohol and Hawaiian Punch was the drink that summer. No, I haven't gone blind yet.)

I'm not particularly sure where I was going with the bear reference, but being not particularly sure is kind of a trend these days. I'm feeling rather unaffiliated. Disassociated. Unattached. It's weird. Like I'm standing outside my body while life goes on around it. Very Odd.


Last night, I went to sleep very early in the evening (nothing but 9/11 stuff was on, even Antiques Roadshow was preempted! Horrors) but woke up around 1:15 and couldn't go back to sleep. I did manage to go back to sleep, but the alarm came along far too early. So the 20oz cuppa coffee didn't really do the trick this morning. I'm still feeling rather out to lunch.

But life goes on. There are shows coming up, and jewelry must be made. I'm trying to justify the three hundred bucks worth of beads I've bought since the Spring, I guess. (yes, Obbie, three hundred) But my inspiration is lacking. For once I have all the stuff to create, but I'm missing the key element....creativity. Which tends to bog down the process a little.

Oh well. Life goes on, and hopefully I'll rejoin my body, and things will start to be sensible (as sensible as can be for me) again.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com