Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ocean Jasper

Lucky ducks...you get two posts today. I made this for a secret beader exchange thru the beadwork forum I post on. Ocean Jasper. Greens, browns, tans, and even some shades of pink/red thrown in for good measure. Also some smoky gray colored crystal beads thrown in for interest. I liked it so much I made one for me. The picture really dosen't do it justice.

Oh, and there are enough beads to make a couple more if anyone is interested. Email me for the specifics.


  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com