Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Insert witty title here


In other news...


Oh. There isn't any. Bead show this weekend, yippee skippee!! I'm just working towards the weekend now.

I'm trying to come up with a story for y'all too.

My first car was a 1977 bottle green Honda Civic. Black interior. Manual transmission. I bought it for $500. It was a good deal. The year was 1985.


Except I didn't drive, and I had no idea how to drive a stick.

So. I paid the man for the car. And it sat in the parking space behind my apartment building. In the winter I went out and started it.

I never drove it out of it's parking place.

In 1987 I sold it back to the man I bought it from.

I didn't get my driver's license until 1992. Why? Because I was able to hitch rides with people, take buses, hail a cab or ride my bike. It didn't seem like a priority. After much badgering from my friends, I got it. Flunked the driving test the first time, I messed up on the three point turn.

After I got my license, I had 3 VW buses in a row. Wrecked one, and drove the other two into the ground. Also a full size K2 chebby Blazer (Drunkbrooks truck, but I borrowed it and since none of the gauges worked, we didn't know there was no oil in it. He claimed it was my fault, and I ruined his credit.......) I then bought a 1983 Volvo wagon from a little old man, and drove that til it died in my driveway on December afternoon. She had 378,000 on her. I won a 1986 Volvo wagon on eBay in 2004, and have been driving it ever since. Her odometer stopped at 179,888.

Thats thats my car story.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com