Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Real Life Conversations & A Multiple Choice Question

During dinner preparations last night:

Him: I ate rattlesnake once.

Me: Oh Really? What was it like?


Him: It tasted just like chicken.

Me: If I wanted chicken, I 'd eat chicken. Not rattlesnake.

Him: I had it in Chili.


Okay, this is where the multiple choice comes into play, did I answer:

A. Rattlesnake chili? Eeeewww!

B. Did you know it was rattlesnake?

or

C. I didn't know they had rattlesnakes in Chile, or did they import them?



The answer will be given tomorrow with the rest of the story. Talk amongst yourselves.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com