Friday, January 13, 2006

Because so people are just mean

And have poo-pooed my weekend road trip request to go to Red Hot and Blue in Maryland for Chicken Nachos, THIS is for dinner tonight:


GRILLED SHRIMP AND SCALLOP KEBABS

1 lb. lg. shrimp, peeled and deveined

1 lb. sea scallops
1/2 c. olive oil
1/2 c. chili sauce
1 tsp. hot sauce (yeah right, who measures hot sauce)
2 cloves garlic,crushed (or garlic for that matter)
Ground pepper

Mix all ingredients and marinate at room temperature one hour before grilling. Alternate shrimp and scallops on skewers. Barbecue, watching very carefully until seafood is opaque.

But guess who ISN'T watching the grill?! HA! Thats right, ME! If he wants be mean and deny me a road trip fraught with beer, chicken nachos and drunken hot monkey love in a semi-grody hotel room, HE can stand outside in the rain and man the grill. Nyah. That'll show him. I realize this isn't such a hardship, but I'll make up for it with grumbling and bitching.....because thats just how I am.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com