Thursday, April 07, 2005

NORMAL!

Oh thank the Gods! I feel normal again. Normal in the relative scheme of things, anyway. (What does that mean?)

Apparently this weekend, the weather is supposed to be nice. I know this because of all the yard sale signs that have sprung up all around the locale. Nothing like a nice spring weekend to have the signs sprout up like weeds after a rain. Will I participate in the yard sale madness? But of course. There has to more more junk out there I need. Yeah, I need more junk.

Perhaps I'll be inspired to write more as today progresses.


Carry on.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com