Tuesday, January 11, 2005

From the newsdesk....

READING, Pa. (AP) A Reading man who had a pig roast in his basement was ordered to remove propane tanks and other cooking equipment after he and 13 others suffered carbon monoxide poisoning.

Fire Marshal David Janiszewski says the citation issued to 57-year-old Rubin Cornejo does not carry a fine. He says he believes Cornejo made an honest mistake. Janiszewski says, however,that Cornejo could be fined and face further legal action if he does not remove the equipment, or if he has another pig roast in his home.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com