Thursday, December 23, 2004

I almost forgot!

Shoot, I plumb forgot to tell you. I seem to have lost my sense of taste. No matter what I eat, I can't seem to taste it. Or taste it very well. It sucks. Taste is something you shouldn't take for granted.

I made a grilled meatloaf and cheese sandwich tonight, and I might as well been eating styrofoam packing peanuts. Blech.

Mind you, it hasn't stopped me from eating. I suppose I'm a little stressed, and when I stress, I eat. Or perhaps it's my eternal optimist coming out, 'Maybe this time I'll taste it...' Whatever the case, it's pissing me off.

It's a bitch not to have any taste at CHRISTMAS.




Just ask all those people who buy Chia Heads and Pooping reindeer candy dispensers.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com